Live in Hawaii Forums Student forum Introduce yourself! Reply To: Introduce yourself!

Judi Weber
Participant

Aloha Everyone

I’m Judi and I am so excited to be part of this group. We are moving to the Big Island in 2024 but will be buying a condo or home there in the next couple of months. I have loved Hawaii since I first visited there as a young teen 40 years ago. My brother was stationed on Oahu, so we would go as a family to visit. He married a local girl from Waianae, and eventually my parents allowed me to travel alone and spend entire summers there with them! It was amazing and I felt like I got to grow up there with his wife’s sisters. I can’t count how many times I have been to Hawaii. My husband and I have visited all of the four main islands and both are equally ecstatic to retire on the Big Island. My favorite niece lives on the Big Island with her family so we can’t wait to live closer to them. Just a few more years and the three of us (my husband, 4 year old, and I) will be living our dream! Looking forward to learning all we need to know before the move.