It doesn’t matter how much money you make because if you can’t get your spirit to embrace Hawaii, it’s just a matter of time before you will leave. And if you succeed in this step, the money won’t matter (assuming you make enough for food and housing)
Here’s what we’ll cover in this course:
- Getting the right mindset to let Hawaii transform you.
- Important cultural elements to embrace : things that will make you and everyone around you happy.
- Changing your Western ways : don’t be guilty of any of these things!
- Local etiquette : common sense (for us that live here) things to do that help you fit in any social setting
- How to tap the energy within you that you’ll need to undergo the transformation.
- How to embrace Hawaiian culture even though you’ll never be “Hawaiian”.
- Living the Aloha spirit : learning to love everything and give everything of yourself.
- The single most important secret about instantly getting along with everyone here.
- A simple guide to correctly pronouncing Hawaiian words : and why it’s so important!
This course is probably the most important because if you get this right, everything else will flow. Fail this, and the rest won’t matter.